In response to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve assembled this page to guide you and provide information and updates on what you can do and where you can go for business and financial assistance.
Hospitality, tourism and recreation are among the hardest hit industries during lockdown. These businesses are often large employers and are at increased risk of letting
The NSW Government has announced it will re-introduce the National Cabinet’s Mandatory Code of Conduct for Commercial Leasing to mandate rent relief for eligible tenants
COVID-19 Business Grant In response to the COVID-19 lockdown in Sydney and restrictions in regional NSW, the government has introduced the ‘2021 COVID-19 Business Grant’.
The NSW Government has announced a comprehensive economic support package worth billions of dollars aimed at helping businesses and people right across the state fight
HELPFUL LINKS AND ARTICLES
- Centrelink – https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/affected-coronavirus-covid-19
- Australian Banking Association – https://www.ausbanking.org.au/
- ATO myGov website – myGov website: www.my.gov.au.
- Beyond Blue – https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Other state government packages – Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, ACT
- Tips for working remotely
- Beyond Blue – looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus
- If there is anything you have questions on anything in regards to this page then please contact us.
We are currently working from home due to the stay at home orders and hope to be back in the office soon. We continue to work as usual.
Safety is a priority
When we are back in the office we have measures in place to ensure we have a COVIDsafe environment for everyone. These measures include:
- Practicing social distancing within the office, including a limited number of people allowed in meeting rooms.
- Hand sanitisers stationed around our office and the building common areas.
- Signing in to the office via a sign-in sheet at reception.
- Disposable cups used for meetings.
- If you feel unwell, please don’t come to the office.
We will continue to hold video meetings, and if you require a meeting in our office this option will be available by appointment when we are back, please contact the office to organise.
Pitcher Partner Insights